Ever wanted to spend the night at the zoo? Well, the Adelaide Zoo is opening its gates for 10 lucky couples next month to have the ultimate camping experience as part of this year’s WOMADelaide festival, taking place at Adelaide’s Botanic Park from March 10th – 13th.
‘WOMAD Wild Nights at The Zoo’ is definitely one of the first of its kind, offering an exclusive number of festival goers an opportunity to spend four nights at the Zoo, not to mention the full four day run at WOMAD itself. Throw in a special night safari, daily continental breakfasts, barbecues, a morning Panda & Friends tour plus more, this experience is definitely going to be worth your coin.
Package sales are available now, on a purely first in, best dressed basis.
Some specific terms and conditions apply to this one, check them out below and contact the WOMAD office (08 8271 1488) to book.
WOMAD x THE ADELAIDE ZOO ACCOMMODATION
March 9th – March 13th
Visit www.womadelaide.com.au for full rundown.
- Check in via Adelaide Zoo Gate 3 at 6:15pm, March 9th
- Check out via Adelaide Zoo Gate 3 at 11am, March 13th
- Minimum 10 tents are required for the package to proceed.
Tickets and accommodation package, including two 4-day passes to WOMAD are available for $1550 for four nights per couple ($775pp).
The Package Includes…
- 4 nights tented accommodations at the Adelaide Zoo. Tents not provided with power, heating or cooling.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- First night accommodation (Thursday) includes canapés, BBQ dinner, supper and night safari tour of the Adelaide Zoo.
- First morning includes Panda & Friends tour and continental breakfast.
- WOMADelaide CD’s and welcome pack.
- Shared kitchen and fridge.
- Tents are supplied with mattresses, new sleeping bags, pillows and a torch.
- Guests are required to bring towels and toiletries.
- Shared bathroom facilities (only 1 shower & 2 toilets) located downstairs.
Accommodation only, if WOMAD tickets have already been purchased are available for $800 for four nights per couple ($400pp).